Various sources have shown that Light therapy is being accepted as an alternative to conventional medicine or traditional drugs which has its side effects. Apparently, there have been studies on Light therapy as a viable treatment to cure pain for some ailments, if not all. It has been proven that light therapy helps in wound restoration, reducing inflammation and decreasing pain.
With so many products and pain therapies out there, it is not so easy to trust companies’ claims of how good their product is and to actually come to terms with the cost, which more often than not is quite steep. We will shed light on whether light relief is the solution it claims to be.
What Is Light Relief?
Light Relief is a compact, hand held battery powered device containing an infrared light emitting diodes (LED) technology. It is designed to treat minor muscle pains, joint pains, stiffness, arthritis, muscle spasms, and other body pains.
How Does it Work?
The Light Relief device employs a deep-penetrating action which allows the therapeutic light to quickly soothe the pain right out of the body. Unlike heating pads which apply heat only on the skin’s surface, Light Relief penetrates deeper to improve blood circulation, and relieve the sore tissues and muscles too.
How to Use Light Relief
It can easily be held in the palm of your hand and then placed over the affected area. It also comes with an elastic strap to give good grip while holding the device over the pain affected area. It can even be used on the body with the help of a long strap provided with the kit. The pad can be detached and put securely on the area to be treated while the Light Relief unit can be on any adjacent surface.
- The base unit is the console which houses the main circuitry, a graphic display, button controls and batteries.
- The heat settings can be easily changed as per your requirement.
- It operates on six disposable AA batteries OR six rechargeable batteries. It also has a power port for plugging in electrical power adaptor and there is a Light Relief Car Adaptor too, to use it on the go which can come in handy.
- It measures 7 ½” x 5″ x 2 ¼”, a decent size which can easily be carried along, if need be.
- Provides quick relief. Offers instant although quite temporary relief for all kinds of muscle and joint pains.
- Safe to use. Light Relief is FDA approved which means it is safe to use and proven to work for the treatment of muscle and joint pains. It also eliminates the need to take drugs so you will have no need to deal with potential side effects of taking pain relievers.
- Portable. The unit is lightweight and battery operated. You can take it wherever you go for instant relief.
- Cost effective. You can get relief without having to visit a therapist. It also is a good alternative in getting rid of your pain at least temporarily until you are able to see a medical practitioner should your pain require further diagnosis.
- A bit hard to use on curved areas such as shoulders, knees, and elbows.
- Application on large areas such as the back is quite tedious.
Real User Reviews
Here are some typical examples that convey what the general sentiments are:
Does It Really Work?
After having done the research and seen the customer testimonials, it is safe to say that this product is indeed capable of delivering on what it promises. Based on real user reviews, customers are happy to have alleviated their pain using Light Relief. Although bear in mind that while it works for many, the results may vary from person to person.
The Best Place To Buy It
There are many places you can buy it, however to ensure security and avoid the possibility of being ripped off by fake or unethical merchants (like some people have in the past), you should only get it from the company’s official website. Also, the official website is the only place where you can take advantage of the special offer where it comes with the ‘Joint support formula’, a free pain supplement as well as several other worthwhile freebies.
The cost is two payments of $39.95 plus the handling charges. You are only required to pay the second payment of $39.95 after 30 days if you decide to keep it. If not, there is a 100% money back guarantee for 60 days which makes it effectively risk free to try out and see if it works for you. It also comes with a 2 year replacement warranty.
Click Here To Try Light Relief and Take Advantage of the Special Offer from the Safe and Official Website.